1. “Foreign Direct Investment: Lessons from and for China”
Dr. X F Jia, director of CHEER (China - Europe Education and Research) Foundation, lecturer of the University of Twente, Netherlands.
2. “Beyond Investment Banking”
Karina Wong, Author of “My First Pot of Gold: An American Business Handbook for Chinese Immigrants”
3. “China: Fighting a Battle Against AIDS”
Dr Heather Zhang, member of the Department of East Asian Studies at the University of Leeds.
4. “The Global Economic Effects of China's Rise”
Dr. Linda Y. Yueh, a fellow of LSE Department of Economics and Pembroke College, University of Oxford.
5. “Banking and Investing in China: progress, prospects and lessons”
Mr. Mark Ferguson, Vice President at JP Morgan Asset Management
6. “Implications of China's developing private sector”
Dr. Kerry Brown, Director of Strategic China
7. “China's Economic Prospects and The Challenges Ahead”
Mr. Gareth Leather, editor and economist of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
8. “What is a journalist? What is a Chinese investigative journalist?”
Professor Hugo de Burgh, Professor of Journalism and Director of the China Media Centre at University of Westminster
9. “Must China be like the west?”
Mr. Martin Jacques, columnist for the Guardian, visiting research fellow at LSE Asia Research Centre